100 research-based approaches to drive down avoidable turnover
Many organizations are doing no more than 20 percent of what they could be doing to drive down employee turnover and making big mistakes when they operate exit interview. It has become extremely important to forecast avoidable turnover with precision and increase retention of top talent.
After attending this in-depth webinar session by William J. Rothwell, you will be able to determine how many of the 100 specific, action-oriented strategies to turnover reduction are actually being used by your organizations.
You will receive the handout that lists the 100 best practices in turnover reduction that you may use in your organizations. This event will also help you to learn how to reduce turnover, improve employee retention efforts, how to operate exit interviews and understand the role of employee engagement surveys in turnover reduction.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to drive down employee turnover
- How to increase retention of top talent
- How to overcome the problems that stem from lengthy time periods to fill positions
- How many ways can your organization improve in its employee retention efforts
- How can avoidable turnover be predicted or forecasted with great precision
- How does your organization compare to global best practice in turnover reduction efforts
- What is the biggest mistake that organizations make when they operate exit interviews
- What role should employee engagement surveys play in turnover reduction
- What research has your organization done to benchmark your organization’s turnover reduction efforts
- 100 best practices in turnover reduction
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit
- Operating managers,
- HR Vice Presidents,
- HR professionals
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)
Conference Record Date : Fri, May 01, 2020