Get ready to learn best change management practices for 2020.
Change Management: A Formula. Many companies fail because they ineffectively execute and manage changes. As a key driver of successful change, you need the knowledge, tools, and confidence to be successful. It has become extremely important to understand the critical elements that contribute to both failure and success of an organization.
After attending this in-depth session ‘Change Management: A Formula’, you’ll walk away with the knowledge to understand small process or policy changes, organization wide fundamental systems changes, slow and methodical changes that could take place in a company.
You’ll also learn how to assist organizations with planning and implementing change strategies. Additionally, if you wish to retain good people without losing them to the changes that impacts them, this conference can help with messaging the value and contributions of those closest to the change.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Implement change strategies in organizations to improve success ratio.
- Evaluate readiness, define resources, and assess progress during a coherent process.
- Manage the process and people during change process.
- Assist organizations with planning & implementing change strategies.
- Retain good employees without losing them to the changes that impacts them
- Handle small processes or policy changes in an organization.
- Understand organization-wide fundamental systems changes.
- Implement Kotter’s 8 Step to Change,
- Work on 20 Do’s and Don’ts
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit
- HR/Organization Development Professionals,
- Senior Leaders or Executives.
- It is best suited for those who have been assigned to lead “change” or for people who have struggled with change and wants to understand more about it.
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)