Learn OSHA 300 Recordkeeping Requirements and Electronic Submission Guidelines for 2020.
2020 OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements and Electronic Submission Guidelines. In 2020, OSHA implemented significant revisions to the online electronic reporting requirements under the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) Website. This has created a lot of questions and concerns from companies about what this requirement means and what OSHA will do with this information. This course will give a comprehensive overview of what the new OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping Reporting Requirements are so that a beginner or a seasoned EHS Professional will have confidence in knowing how to fill these out quickly and correctly.
In addition, navigating the complexities of OSHA Recordkeeping can be challenging, even for the seasoned Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professional. A basic review of OSHA Recordkeeping will be given and site-specific case scenarios questions and answers will be addressed throughout the presentation.
In this ‘2020 OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements and Electronic Submission Guidelines’ webinar, you will learn:
- What the OSHA 300 log electronic recordkeeping requirements are through the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) website
- How to easily navigate the new OSHA 300 log electronic reporting system
- How to fill out the OSHA 300 Logs, including the OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms
- How to effectively determine work relatedness as it pertains to OSHA recordkeeping
- The difference between First Aid versus Medical Treatment
- How to address difficult site-specific OSHA recordkeeping scenarios
- How to address any site-specific questions or concerns
- How to get started in implementing a comprehensive OSHA recordkeeping program at your site
- How to stay informed of ongoing changes in the OSHA recordkeeping requirements
- What are some resources that can be helpful with OSHA recordkeeping
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals, Loss Prevention Managers, Insurance Professionals, Human Resources, Plant Managers, Safety Committee Members, etc.
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
Order Directly on ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)