The impact of onboarding process on employee retention
How Onboarding Can Be Revamped As A Retention Method. Onboarding can be awkward. Effectively incorporating new employees can be a challenging task for organizations. Difficulties in recruiting people, organizing onboarding and dealing with high turnover are few points companies are worried about.
After attending this in-depth webinar session by William J. Rothwell, you will be able to define onboarding, show how onboarding relates to turnover reduction and how to reduce turnover and absenteeism by helping people become part of the corporate culture faster and better.
In this program ‘How Onboarding Can Be Revamped As A Retention Method’, you will learn:
- What is onboarding
- How to reduce turnover and absenteeism
- How does onboarding relate to socialization and presocialization
- How can onboarding affect absenteeism?
- If onboarding work equally well for high potentials and other employees?
- Why do people quit?
- How can onboarding be organized more effectively and efficiently?
- The relationship between an effective onboarding process and reduced turnover?
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit:
- Senior operating managers
- Middle Managers
- Vice President of Human Resources
- HR managers
- Training directors
- Talent acquisition managers
- Organization development managers
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)