Make Your Off-boarding as Productive as Your On-boarding
Off-Boarding How to Prepare for Your Retiring Baby Boomers. As a large majority of baby boomers in the United States undergo their great midlife migration cycle and retire from their (very) active professional lives, employers are working hard to curb the damage. Because the population of younger workers with the necessary education and skills to replace these mass departures isn’t large enough—or even growing fast enough. If you’re still wondering whether off-boarding is worth your time and money—or how to get started—it’s time to start planning now. If you don’t, your competitors will beat you to it—and reap the benefits.
Learn how to make your off-boarding process as comprehensive as your on-boarding process in this in-depth webinar by industry expert Carol Hacker. Hacker will show you how to decide on the first steps for transferring knowledge from retirees to their successors; identify the benefits of off-boarding; and explain why exit interviews are just the “tip of the iceberg” when it comes to your responsibilities as a manager or supervisor. You will learn how to: make sure you cover all the bases with your off-boarding checklist; use technology to encourage retirees to mentor their replacements and work “side by side” via screen sharing or video conferencing; and keep baby boomers on as subcontractors as they transition from live-to-work into a work-to-live retirement lifestyle. You will also learn how to assist retirees who have plans for “encore” careers, and improve the likelihood that former employees will always represent your brand and become evangelists for your business—and above all, how to get started right away.
After attending this session ‘Off-Boarding How to Prepare for Your Retiring Baby Boomers’, you will be confident in your ability to develop an effective off-boarding process that is as comprehensive as your on-boarding process. Plus, you will know how to make the best use of the talent of retirees and their successors.
This webinar will bring you up to speed with:
- An off-boarding process that is as comprehensive as your on-boarding process
- The first steps for transferring the knowledge from retirees to their successors
- The benefits of off-boarding and the fact that exit interviews are just the “tip of the iceberg” when it comes to your responsibilities as a manager or supervisor.
- All the bases you need to cover with your off-boarding checklist
- Use technology to encourage retirees to mentor their replacements and work “side by side” via screen sharing or video conferencing
- How to handle off-boarding when you fire someone
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals
- Team leaders
- Business owners and executives
- Baby boomers
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
Order Directly on ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)