Keep Your Cardiology Coding on the Cutting Edge for 2020
2020 CPT® Updates for Cardiology. Every year, you can count on CMS to throw a plethora of coding changes at you – and this year is no different.
Get up to speed on all the coding changes that will impact cardiology coding in this information-packed webinar. Let cardiology coding guru Terry Fletcher walk you through the CPT® and ICD-10 code updates, as well as all the other 2020 Medicare updates that will affect the cardiology specialty. This Webinar not only gives attendees the updated codes but also gives practical use on how to implement these new codes into their practice daily work flow.
After attending this instructive session, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to confidently code cardiology services in 2020. You’ll know exactly what you need to update your physicians for CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and Medicare updates. Don’t miss out on these crucial changes, because every single coding revision will impact your reimbursement in the coming year.
This expert session ‘2020 CPT® Updates for Cardiology’ will teach you to:
- 2020 new BPM codes at home; 99473-99474
- 2020 brings us new Telehealth codes that Cardiology practices can utilize
- Modifier updates for 2020
- Nuclear Medicine and Advanced Diagnostics received a huge coding update for 2020
- EVAR coding was updated for 2020 with clear direction on access and closure
- How can you capture moderate sedation accurately in 2020?
Who Should Attend
- Cath Lab Employees
- Back Office Staff
- Specialty Coders
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)