New CPT Codes for Online Digital E/M Services Help Physicians Move the Needle on Healthcare Consumerism
Get Paid for Telehealth Services. Telehealth is going mainstream—both to the delight of patients and those providers who get ahead of the curve in offering telehealth services—and now there are new CPT codes addressing the movement. But there are plenty of details that clinics and providers need to nail down—like the difference between telehealth and telemedicine, for example, who can render those services, and which payers cover them.
Don’t get left behind. Join telehealth implementation expert Toni Elhoms, CCS, CPC, CRC in this fast-paced webinar and learn about the differences between telemedicine and telehealth, how to get paid for telehealth services, and who can provide them. Elhoms will also parse the difference between synchronous and asynchronous technology, overview originating site restrictions, and run down operational infrastructure requirements.
After attending this session ‘How to Get Paid for Telehealth Services’, you will be able to implement and operationalize telehealth services, understand the difference between telehealth and telemedicine, and know who pays what. You will also understand how state parity laws impact telehealth reimbursement and how to explain Medicare’s originating site restrictions. Telehealth is going mainstream—know how to take advantage of it!
- Understand telehealth operational requirements
- Know how to get paid for telehealth services
- Recognize who can provide or render telehealth services
- Understand the differences between telehealth and telemedicine and who can render those services
- Recognize the difference between synchronous and asynchronous technology
- Recall originating site restrictions
- Recognize which payers cover telehealth and telemedicine
- Understand operational infrastructure requirements
Who Should Attend
- Medical and mental health providers
- Coders, billers, and auditors
- Revenue cycle management and coding management pros
- Occupational therapists, physical therapists, and physician advisors
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
Order Directly on ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)