Format : Webinar
Aired Time : All Day
Time : 60 Minutes
Level : Intermediate
Boost Your Competency—and Accuracy—with Excel Calculations
Name Ranges, Goal Seek, Linking, Formula Auditing – Master these key Excel Functions. When calculating, crunching, and analyzing numbers in Excel is your livelihood, you can’t afford errors. Unfortunately, you can’t effectively or efficiently use the software if you don’t fully understand the key functions. You must know how to apply correct structure and syntax to your formulas and functions—you can’t afford to guess!
Take an hour out of your day to fundamentally upgrade your skill with the help of Excel expert Roman Kondratiuk. In this information-packed webinar, you’ll learn how to use key Excel features—including Goal Seek, HLOOKUP, Formula Auditing, and more—to analyze data more efficiently and accurately. Kondratiuk demonstrates examples of formulas and specific functions, giving you a thorough understanding of what these features can do for your data.
After attending this ‘Name Ranges, Goal Seek, Linking, Formula Auditing – Master key Excel Functions.’ event, you will understand proper formula structure and syntax—for increased accuracy. Plus, you’ll know how to use key features to save time, increase the consistency of your work, and improve data analysis outcomes. In the end, you’ll have gained confidence and a highly marketable Excel skill set—vital to a wide range of professions.
This session is appropriate for Excel users at introductory and intermediate levels.
This program will teach you how to:
- Work effectively with fundamental and versatile calculation and analysis Excel techniques
- Form good formula habits: Use correct structure and syntax
- Use the Round Function: Round numbers to a specified number of digits
- Use Goal Seek: Find results by varying an input value
- Use HLOOKUP: Search for, match, and return values across rows
- Use names for constant values in functions
- Define and use named ranges to automate function building
- Manage links between multiple workbooks
- Trace and correct more complex functions with Formula Auditing
Who Should Attend
- Accounting professionals
- Banking professionals
- Business Analysts
- Financial professionals
- Insurance professionals
This event brought to you by AudioSolutionz
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)