COVID-19 Has Changed all the Rules for IRS Representation This Year
2020 IRS Representation Update. It’s that time of year again – time to be prepared to represent your clients before the Internal Revenue Service. But this year, everything is different. The filing deadline has been extended, collection procedures will change, and overarching agency budget problems will impact how the IRS interacts with you and your clients. Are you ready?
Be prepared this year with the help of tax lawyer Robert E. McKenzie. McKenzie brings years of experience and know-how to this webinar and will hand you the most up-to-date information, including the impact of COVID-19 on IRS operations, IRS examination initiatives, and current changes to IRS collection procedures.
After attending this training, you will know all about IRS offshore compliance initiatives, the agency’s budget problems, and how current operations will impact your clients. You will also how the agency is handling audits, what sort of collection enforcement to expect, and how to navigate bureaucracy during the virus crisis. Bottom line: you will get the latest and best update on current IRS operations and be able to better represent clients before the agency. So are you ready for the 2020 IRS Representation Update?
- The impact of COVID-19 on IRS operations
- IRS initiatives in examinations
- Current changes in IRS collection procedures
- IRS offshore compliance initiatives
- The agency’s budget problems and how they will impact your clients
- Audits during the time of coronavirus
- IRS collection and enforcement procedures during the virus crisis
- Navigating bureaucracy during the virus crisis
- All attendees receive an 80-page session outline
Who Should Attend
- Tax lawyers
- Enrolled agents
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)
Conference Record Date : Wed, May 06, 2020