Get Ready for the New Form W-4
2020 Form W-4: What Payroll Can Expect. The new Form W-4 may present a whole host of challenges, and you’ll need to be prepared to calculate withholding based on the new form and know how to calculate withholding if the employee has a 2019 or earlier form. Also, you’ll need to understand what to do with exempt employees and nonresident aliens when using the 2020 form.
Learn how to prepare your employees and payroll department for the new Form W-4 in this information-packed webinar presentation by payroll guru Vicki M. Lambert, CPP. Get an in-depth explanation and examples of the worksheets, and benefit from an expert-level discussion of how the states are reacting to the new form.
After attending this event, you will walk away with all the tools and knowledge you need to use the new Form W-4, including the various new tables. You’ll understand the employer instructions in publication 15T and learn the various methods of calculating income tax withholding using current and prior year W-4 forms.
Here is a taste of what you will uncover in ‘2020 Form W-4: What Payroll Can Expect’:
- Get a step-by-step explanation of the latest draft of the 2020 Form W-4;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the worksheets you’ll use to calculate withholding;
- Get an insider’s perspective on how states are handling the new form; and
- Know how to use both pre- and post-2020 W-4 forms.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of withholding federal income tax
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)