How to improve your negotiation skills and overcome dirty tricks of negotiator
Advanced Negotiation Skills for Managers. Many a times, you might have found it difficult to handle a negotiator that engages in “dirty tricks. Or you have no idea about how to reframe language used in a negotiation. Then this webinar by Bob Churilla is a must attend for you.
In this program, you’ll learn how to be a good negotiator and build value for your organization. A highly interactive webinar which will help you drive success in a high-stakes deal for your company or when engaging in multiparty negotiations.
After attending this in-depth webinar session, you will walk away with the mindset of an expert negotiator. This will include negotiation exercises, BATNA examples and some strategies you can use when dealing with hard-nosed negotiators. You will also learn better negotiating skills and how to avoid common negotiation mistakes, and handle wider range of complex negotiations with confidence.
In this ‘Advanced Negotiation Skills for Managers’ webinar, you will learn:
- How to deal with hard-nosed negotiators appropriately
- How to turn an inflammatory language of negotiator into more acceptable language
- How do men and women negotiate differently
- How to build a coalition in support of a workplace issue
- How does the power of the negotiators affect the negotiation
- When to walk away from a negotiation
- What processes are involved in a multiparty negotiation
- What effect does culture have on negotiation
- Some strategies you can use when dealing with difficult negotiators
- Steps that are involved in having a difficult conversation
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit
- Sales Managers,
- Marketing Executives,
- Project Managers,
- Team Leaders,
- Labor Relations Managers,
- Human Resource Managers.
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)