The Labor Market is Tight—You Need all the Talent Acquisition Help You Can Get
How to Spot Talent Fast─and Before it Gets Away. Unemployment is low, the labor market is tight, and competition for talent is high. There are still people out there looking for work, but let’s face it, not all of them are good fits for your organization. You need top vetting skills to find the right person for the job—and with lots of other employers doing the same thing, you need the skills to fight that person fast.
Personal performance expert William J. Rothwell knows this game better than anyone else. A university professor and prolific author, Rothwell knows how to guide talent acquisition officers of all stripes to a process that identifies the workers you want and does so fast.
Attend this detail-packed webinar to learn how to identify top talent fast, how to assess candidates using cutting-edge methods, and how to hire and then keep them. Organizational leaders must speed up their ability to spot top talent and retain it. This session describes practical strategies to identify and keep top talent.
Session Objectives – ‘How to Spot Talent Fast─and Before it Gets Away’
- Define what “top talent” means to you
- Identify top talent fast
- Examine traditional ways of spotting top talent
- Assess top talent faster than traditional methods
- Retain top talent better
- What is “talent”?
- What is meant by “faster”?
- How can talent be spotted faster?
- What can be done about the complaint that other fast approaches to spotting talent may be prone to discriminatory results?
Who Should Attend
- Chief executive officers
- Human resource vice presidents, directors, and managers
- Training directors
- Talent management directors
- Operating managers
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
Order Directly on ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)