Prevention & Management of Wound Infection in Podiatry
Wound Care for Podiatry. Like other podiatrists and healthcare organizations, do you also face challenges while applying correct code combinations for office procedures involving wound care? Are you also unaware about Medicare guidelines for wound care?
In this informative live webinar, Lynn Anderanin, a coding educator for podiatrists, will share the most current information related to coding, billing and documentation for coding wound care reported by podiatrists.
This presentation will also address the current issues you must be facing in obtaining the proper reimbursement of claims.
In this ‘Wound Care for Podiatry’ program, you will learn:
- New Medicare guidelines for wound care
- The application of CPT® codes for preparation of an open wound
- Coding for treatment of foot Ulcers
- Assigning HCPCS codes for skin substitutes
- Proper assignment of debridement procedures for foot wounds and ulcers
- Apply insurance carrier guidelines to be able to meet medical necessity
- Coding ICD-10 to the highest level of specificity for foot ulcers
Who Should Attend
- Podiatrists and orthopaedic surgeons specializing in foot and ankle
- Claims reviewers
- Claims adjusters
- Reimbursement specialists
- Collection staff
- Prior authorization staff
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)