Craft a Proactive Workplace Violence Prevention Program
Active Shooter Avoidance Training — What Does OSHA Require? Disturbingly, active shooter incidents in schools are becoming increasingly prevalent, but did you know that the FBI estimates that 1 million people are exposed to violence in the workplace each year? Is your workplace prepared to handle a potential active shooter scenario? Do you have a Workplace Violence Prevention Program in place?
Learn how to get proactive and put key programs in place to protect your workforce from this live webinar by HR guru Joe Keenan. Find out how to successfully prepare in advance for an active shooter scenario and establish a Workplace Violence Prevention Program. Also, uncover what the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements are surrounding workplace violence and active shooter scenarios.
After attending this information-packed session on Active Shooter Avoidance Training, you’ll walk away with all the tools and knowledge you need to prepare your workplace for an active shooter incident. You’ll know all the elements to include in a Workplace Violence Prevention Program, as well as how to craft employee training for responding to an active shooter scenario. You’ll also learn from site-specific workplace violence prevention examples and tips.
This how-to session will cover:
- How to effectively get proactive in preventing workplace violence;
- Elements of a successful Workplace Violence Prevention Program that is OSHA-compliant;
- Guidance on conducting effective training for managers and supervisors;
- What to do (and what not to do) for workplace violence prevention; and
- Answers to site-specific questions and scenarios regarding workplace violence.
Who Should Attend:
This session will benefit
- Environmental Health and Safety professionals,
- Loss Control professionals,
- Insurance professionals,
- Human Resources staff,
- General Managers,
- Plant Managers,
- Production Supervisors,
- Legal professionals, and
- Safety Committee members.
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)