Know When & How to Code Gender Dysphoria
How to Code & Report for Gender Dysphoria. Do you understand when you should code and report for gender dysphoria? But beyond capturing the diagnosis in the ICD-10 code, do you know how to capture counseling and other services provided to gender dysphoria patients? What about the clinical documentation required for reporting these services?
Find out all this and more in this live webinar by coding and healthcare compliance guru Toni Elhoms, CCS, CPC, CRC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer. Gain a detailed understanding of gender dysphoria as it pertains to coding and reimbursement. Learn how to identify common evaluation and management (E/M) services and common procedural services provided to gender dysphoria patients. Also, nail down the clinical documentation requirements for reporting gender dysphoria services.
After attending this informative session – ‘How to Code & Report for Gender Dysphoria’, you’ll walk away with the latest information and coding guidelines for gender dysphoria, as well as examples of E/M and procedural services that apply to gender dysphoria patients. You’ll also have a deeper understanding of the clinical documentation requirements.
In this program, you will learn to:
• Define, identify, and understand gender dysphoria as it relates to coding and reimbursement;
• Properly code common E/M services and procedures provided to gender dysphoria patients;
• Understand the specific clinical documentation that you must have to report gender dysphoria services; and
• Stay current on the latest updates to gender dysphoria coding and compliance issues.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for
- professional fee coders, auditors, billers,
- educators, consultants,
- revenue cycle management professionals,
- coding management and operational leadership,
- medical providers of all specialties,
- physician advisers,
- compliance officers/committees, and
- public health professionals.
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)