Boost Your Revenue Cycle
Demystify Healthcare Provider Revenue Integrity. If your organization isn’t utilizing an effective revenue integrity program, you’re leaving big money on the table. Understanding the elements of a comprehensive revenue integrity program and getting organizational buy-in are whole other matters, however. You need proper oversight and enforcement measures – and you need to know how to leverage your technology resources – to establish and maintain a successful program.
Learn how in this information-packed presentation by healthcare industry expert and AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer Toni Elhoms, CCS, CPC, CRC. Learn everything you need to set up a revenue integrity program, including the essential components and how they impact all revenue cycle functions – front-end, middle, and back-end. Get specific strategies on how to engage key revenue integrity stakeholders and gain their support. Discover how to introduce industry best practices for successful revenue integrity programs with real-world examples on oversight and enforcement. Also, you’ll get access to existing tools and resources that you can use to create the most optimal revenue integrity program.
After attending this audio event, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to launch a comprehensive revenue integrity program. You’ll be armed with techniques for approaching and engaging your stakeholders to obtain their support. You will be able to draw on best practices from examples of successful programs, and you’ll understand all the key components of a highly effective program.
Here is a taste of what you will uncover in ‘Demystify Healthcare Provider Revenue Integrity’:
- Learn to identify the critical elements of a thorough revenue integrity program;
- Develop strategies for engaging key stakeholders for their support and buy-in;
- Get best practices, tools, and resources for developing a successful program;
- Benefit from real-world examples, so your organization can avoid common mistakes and hidden pitfalls;
- Understand how to correctly structure your program with proper oversight and enforcement measures; and
- Learn how to evaluate each component of your organization’s revenue cycle functions and how they fit into a revenue integrity program.
Who Should Attend:
- Professional Fee Coders
- Revenue Cycle Management Professionals
- Coding Management and Operational Leadership
- Medical Providers of all specialties
- Physician Advisers
- Compliance Officers/Committees
This event brought to you by ProfEdOnDemand.com
(WiseQuestion is learner supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)