Learn the Status of State and Federal Enforcement Activity During This Coronavirus Crisis
COVID-19 has disrupted a lot more than normal life and the way you shop – it’s also ushered in a load of complications and potential headaches when it comes to accidental release reporting as dictated by the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB). While society may have been flipped on its head, CSB standards are still in effect – you need a solid understanding of the current status and how you can stay in compliance with rules.
Join environmental health specialist Tamar Cerafici in this webinar as she equips you to be in compliance with the New CSB Accidental Release Reporting Rules, shows you the details of accidental release reporting, and explains how CSB is handling reporting during the COVID-19 pandemic. Cerafici will impart you with a clear understanding of essential compliance strategies and policies for managing environmental compliance obligations.
After attending this live audio event, you will know the status of state and federal enforcement activity during while social distancing guidelines are in place, how new CSB rules will affect your business, and how to develop a compliance plan to include CSB reporting. Rules and standards are changing constantly – make sure you and your facility are prepared!
- Regulatory compliance and enforcement during social distancing
- Lack of knowledge and planning for COVID-19 effects on compliance obligations
- Understanding the elements of accidental release reporting
- The status of state and federal enforcement activity during social distancing
- How new CSB rules will affect your business
- How to develop a compliance plan to include CSB reporting
Who Should Attend
- ESH managers and staff
- Environmental lawyers
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand
Order directly from ProfEdOnDemand.com