Accurate Wound & Graft Measurement is Key
What are the 2020 CPT® changes for fat grafts? How should you use CPT® codes that are determined by the size of a wound and/or graft? When can you report preparation of an area for grafting?
Find out all this and more in the live webinar by coding expert Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CPPM COSC. Get the most current information on coding, billing, and documentation for wound repairs and skin grafts. Discover how to report wounds properly, the difference between a graft and a tissue transfer, and whether you can report debridement with repairs and grafts.
After attending this informative session, you’ll walk away with the tools and knowledge you need to measure wounds and grafts for accurate code assignment. You’ll understand the CPT® code additions for the integumentary system and the new guidelines for wound repairs.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Select the correct CPT® codes for wound repairs and the correct code combinations for skin grafting;
- Understand the differences between various types of skin grafts;
- Know the correct HCPCS coding for skin substitutes that are currently reimbursed; and
- Identify when grafts should be reported by the donor site or recipient area.
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for
- orthopedic surgeons,
- plastic surgeons,
- claims reviewers & adjusters,
- reimbursement specialists,
- collection staff, and
- prior authorization staff.
This event brought to you by ProfEd | OnDemand